Controller in the legal sense of the data protection laws, especially the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
CSN-Elektronik Scholz GmbH
1. Rights of the users
You can exercise the following rights at any time under the contact details provided:
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future, according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR.
- Information about your stored personal data and their processing according to Art. 15 GDPR
- Rectification of incorrect personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR
- Deletion of your stored personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR
- Restriction of data processing according to Art. 18 GDPR, in case we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR, in case you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us
- Objection to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority at any time.
A list of supervisory authorities with address can be found at:
2. Purposes of data processing by the controller and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this privacy statement.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place. We only transfer your personal information to third parties if:
3. Deletion or blocking access to data
- You have given your express consent to,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law.
After discontinuance of the respective purpose or expiration of these periods, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
4. SSL encryption
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
We do not use any cookies on our website.
We do not use any techniques for evaluating your usage behaviour on our website.
7. Access Data / Server Log Files
In server log files, the website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits. These are:
We do not merge this data with other data sources.
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
- the browser type and version
- the user's operating system
- the referrer's URL
- the host name of the accessing computer
- the date and time of access
- the IP-address
8. Contacting us
When contacting us (e. g. by e-mail), personal data is collected.
These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting and the associated technical administration.
The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your contacting is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
10. Questions about data protection
CSN-Elektronik Scholz GmbH